Jump to navigation Jump to search
Whenever possible, it is advisable to engage participants 1-on-1 before events, and ask them about what they want to get out of the event
- Briefly describe your work, and your interest in the event
- What do you personally want to get out of the event?
- What will make you feel like your time at the event been well spent?
- What are the most important things for this group to discuss in our time together?
- What topics do you want to make sure are addressed in the agenda?
- Are there any relevant topics on which you'd like to share your experiences?
- What topics or issues do you think participants are most likely to disagree on, or desire to debate?
- Any other questions about the event or agenda?