From Facilitation Wiki
The following set of questions, when coupled with a statement of event or meeting goals, have proven to be particular effective and comprehensive in inviting input for agenda design:
- From your perspective, do the event goals sound like the right ones to focus on? If not, what's missing or needs addressing?
- In your opinion, what would be the most important things for the *group as a whole* to achieve at this event?
- What do you *personally* want to get out of the event? Phrased differently, what will make your time feel well spent, and what outcomes will be most beneficial to you and the work you are doing? Specific and concrete answers are most appreciated here.
- What specific topics do you want to make sure are addressed in the agenda? Are there particular experiences, knowledge or perspectives you want to contribute to the proceedings?
- Given your understanding of who is attending, what topics do you think this group of participants is most likely to disagree on or desire to debate?
- Do you have any other questions or concerns about the event?